please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.







Last night I sat up in bed and watched a little video of my brother’s second birthday. I had my flower party dress on with a big pink bow and a little white bow in my hair and I danced around to oranges and lemons and nutmegs in may that mommy played on our little tape player. I danced with a bestie the most and we spun around in that many circles, I thought I might watch myself fall over (and cut my knee or elbow.).
I won sleeping lions. Keeping all my muscles and bones still and trying to hold my breath for as long as I could. I think I looked happy. I cannot really remember how I felt at four years old but I smiled a lot and kongkong (grandpa.) was there. I like to keep memories of them all in my tiny heart.
I remember I had rosey cheeks and a freckled nose. Baby teeth (but one missing at the front.).
Labels: baby seagulls, baby teeth., bath tub, dance, freckled nose, french toast, little tummies, memories, paper boats, pink bow, rosy cheek, sleeping lions, tiny heart