a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
a simple feeling.
(posted on Sunday, March 22 by eii wyy nae.)
Is it possible to be in one place and miss nothing and have everything all in the palm of your hand? – nope. not at all. my straw house was built for two. my straw house was built for you, only you.

Congratulation for passing the IELTS, thank heavens god had answer my prayers over you. (: You have no clue how bless I was, bee.
And yesterday bee was our second year anniversary. I love you, forever lots.
And how I wish this will last forever.

When I'm the birdgirlplease,
be my birdman.
fly away with me
don't look behind
that will only hurt.
Touch my feathers
but leave them
on me.
they're mine
the only thing
I have left.
Look how beautifully
our feathers
match together.
this match made in the highest skies
will never fall apart.

And when I almost fall
catch me.
when my wings
almost give up
share your wings with me.

it's a fear, it is near. the shape becomes ever clear.
it bares teeth, extra sharp,
that'll cut you in the heart.
it attacks really quick,
try and fight it with a stick.
it's no use, give it up, this is life and this is love.
you are my alligator, wafirahim aka bee.
- Grizzly Bear, Alligator.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: feathers, forever, highest skies, love, straw houses., wings