a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
but love from love.
(posted on Saturday, March 21 by eii wyy nae.)
yesterday I dreamt of you &
it broke my heart to wake up.
how can my dreams betray me like that?
why are they always the same,
the letters that I write to you?
when I can remember the secret of how to be a million different girls with you,
then I will be able
to reclaim your heart.

a thousand times the worse,
to want thy light.
love goes toward love,
as schoolboys from their books;
but love from love,
toward school with heavy looks.
wanting you is a symptom,
of knowing you're not ‘hers’,
forever not to have.
she'll want you
while ‘she’ can't have you.
she'll love you &
she'll destruct herself
knowing ‘she’ was never enough.

But love from love, is like charlieboy’s from charliegirl’s.
Happy two years anniversary, my dear love.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: heavy looks., love symptom, reclamation