a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
the shadows of my mind.
(posted on Tuesday, March 31 by eii wyy nae.)
At bedtime last night, I was laying in bed and I spotted these shadows on the wall:

At first, I giggled about how the little beaded monkeybiz cow from cape town cast a clear shadow of his (her?) horns. But then, my imaginations kicked in. I felt a little alone in the big, quiet house. And the shadows took on a bit more of a menacing edge. I said, "Is that a monster right below the cow shadow?" 
"And is it holding an axe?" and suddenly, it felt like I'd stepped into a Hitchcock film. That WAS a monster and he was DEFINITELY holding an axe and he was RIGHT THERE in the room WITH ME!

I huddled under the covers, trying to giggle about it, but actually feeling a bit freaked out. The fear was only broken by my jumping up to get the camera and take a few pictures of it. And I reminded myself that those shadows must be there every night and I'd only just noticed them right then.oh the things you can think when you're all alone in the house. (:
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: cow shadow, freak out, Hitchcock film, kick in., monkeybiz, shadows
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.