please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.






Kim has finally finished his degree. *I heard.* hooray! Well to be technical he hasn’t passed yet so Kim and I can't be certain that it is all over, but fingers crossed right? His last exam was on Monday and it was the hardest of the three, passable though he think. Annabelle have been a busy little girl for the rest of the week trying to catch up with her socializing and shopping before she head back to ye-olde-hometown next week for a few days with the parents.

I thought I'd share with you this polaroid I took after sometime. I have been wanting to take a polaroid of this house ever since I got my camera, and I make up little stories about it in my head. You see directly opposite this big old mansion sits another big old mansion. In my head they were built by warring neighbours back in the olde-days (I am not good with era's.) who were trying to outdo each other, a bit Romeo and Juliet style.
So there you go, a little peek into the silliness that is in my head - with my head skyward, wondering what the insides of these very pretty old houses look like.
*hopefully.*
Signed with love,
Labels: eloped., flickering, philosophizing, shakespearean tradition, wacky light signals, ye-olde-hometown