a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
what will be, will be.
(posted on Tuesday, March 31 by eii wyy nae.)
Yesterday we played those games - you know, those girl games, those silly ones, the ones where you ask what will be.
Que sera sera.

Will I move? Will I marry? Will I ever be a real writer? Or am I a painter? Will I find a house with studio space that I can afford?
The Faery Tarot, the Angel Board, finding our Life Colors - I am crystal/indigo, and apparently a healer of some sort according to all 3 games. And I must tell you, this fits in so well with a secret, secret fantasy I have, one that I have told to only Christy and Cookie, and years ago, partly to Katie - she is face to face and therefore more embarrassing to tell silly dreams to - a fantasy that has little to do with (actually nothing to do with.) the laying on of my hands, but does have to do with bringing joy and magic and peace to others - peace as I see it, joy as I see it, magic as I see it. A fantasy that requires more money than I have, but one that stays in the back of my head every time I see an empty building, zoned commercial. Perhaps I can live there, I think, and work on my fantasy, and I ask the price and laugh and walk away, but you never know. You never know. But I feel it in my heart and belly almost as sure as I felt that he is the one when I met the ever-wonderful ‘charlieboy. It requires space, and it will require certain colors, and certain music, and I swear it makes me happy just thinking about it as I type these words.
Perhaps it will just be my house when I find one.

Because change is in the air - I can feel that also. The energy is beginning to move around me; I can't explain it, but I feel it. Good change. Positive change.
Like today - waking up to bright, bright sunlight when all there has been is rain and cold. Yes, cold. In the 30s at night and windy, wet and miserable all day. But today? The 70s I think - I look outside and am blinded; the sunshine is reflecting silver and white in the mirror by the front door, and on mommy’s white car parked outside. The wind has stopped for a bit - the wisteria is still, the monkey grass asleep, drowsing.
I, however, feel like moving.
Time to stir, to get up, to walk into the sunshine.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: angel board, faery taro, happy thinking., life colors, monkey grass, que sera sera, secret fantasy, silly dreams, wisteria