a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
To the top of every rainbow.
(posted on Thursday, January 29 by eii wyy nae.)
To the top of every rainbow.
I don’t remember what day it was
I didn’t notice what time it was
all I know is that I fell in love with you.
you know you make me wanna fly to the top of every rainbow
and if all my dreams come true, I’ll b spending time with you.
I’d rather be with you whenever
than without you all the time
and I will forgive you whatever.
cupid we don’t need you now be on your way
just to say that you are mine, forever.
so promise you will never leave
you never say this is the end
you’ll spend your life with me
you’ll be my hubby and my best friend, raise a family
something we both can treasure.
I want you to come and fly with me
forever you and me
that is how it’s suppose to be
I love you only.
I love you for what you are.
to whisper in your ear
words that are old as time
words only you would hear.
I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
should have made my move when
you looked in my eyes
cause by now I know that
you’d feel the way that I do.
I will be your light
shining bright
shining through your eyes
my baby.
thankyou.
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: comfort to one’s soul., piece of mind
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.