a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Please come back.
(posted on Wednesday, January 28 by eii wyy nae.)
Please come back.
imissyou, really. =’(

I’m very sorry, really. I’ve hurt you inside-out, really. I’ve overlooked you for all this time, really. My flaw, my mistake, my fault, my slipup, my imperfection somehow have spread the most unwanting hatred and detestation within you. I should have known it better, or rather sooner. Please forgive me for the damages that have been done to you. =’(
I’ll help you out. We’ll sort things out, slowly. Please. Just once. What matters is what I feel and think of you, not others. Because they can never picture the entire story. They can never figure out how I feel about you, so please listen to what I’ve been meaning to say. Have faith in me, and lay it to rest in you. I know there is still hope for both of us somewhere, somehow, as long as we believe. I’ll do anything, anything, anything just to get you back, hand in hand we’ll sort things through. =’(
I promise you. This ain’t any empty hope or trash-talking of mine, you know genuinely I’m not that kind of person.
come back to me. This is where you belong. I’ll make you feel right, just like what you wanted. I am very, sincerely, deeply sorry. I regret it. =’(
I’ll behave, I’ll be appropriate, I’ll listen, I’ll take note, I’ll eavesdrop, just say what/how you want me to be. I’ll do it, really. I’ll close my eyes to things you want me to take no notice of once.
I don’t care what other people think of me, once they read this. They might react pessimistically at me, cynically whatsoever because in reality I should be blame for. You said you want to be the person you used to be when we first met, the very same person I knew from the beginning, and you’ve changed you said. I’ve change as well. I told you before I can’t do this alone, because I used to be in that situation and it didn’t work out. Please don’t tell me you want to do this own your own, because you need me to be the person you used to be some time ago. Just because in that time range you were with me. =’(
I can’t stop myself from weeping, I can’t promise you. I’m trembling and my tummy hurts but you know what? Those pains can never truly compare with what I’m going through now. My heart hurts. I’ve lost my appetite. I can’t do stomach-feeding. Because I need you to fix my heart, I need you to give me the never-ending strength to move on WITH you, I need you more than foods can make me chock-full. I need you, here. =’(
Please come back. I won’t ask for anything else. You’re the only person, the only man I wanted to spend my life on. I can’t picture myself with others, apart from you. Please don’t go. You once promise me to take care of me for the rest of your life. So do I. Wubs just, please don’t go. =’(
Please don’t go and come back. You’re not that bad and I’m not that good either. Please listen, I’m begging you, I love you, wubs. I do. =’(
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: come back, don’t go, I love you.