a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
i know im almost done.
(posted on Tuesday, October 26 by eii wyy nae.)
my sinister girlfriend, emma & i were doing @ home pedicures when she asked me about {insertname}.
"what happened w/ you & {insertname}." she inquired.
"well, we decided we shouldnt bee together anymore," i replied.
"did youve a fight." she went on to ask.
"nope, it just didnt work out."
"yeah, boys are silly. they dunno what to do w/ you."
"very true. you shouldnt bee worrying about boys, anyway. you should just have a lot of girlfriends."
"youre right. & then when you’d have a boyfriend, you can tell them what to do."
so, how do i feel. this made me, eer, i dunno. i dont really know. different feelings run through my mind. sadness. relief. confusion. release. a part of me misses him & is mad that he moved on first. another part {the more dominate & sane part, might i add}, thinks, "ha, not my problem anymore!".
but honestly, i can take my own futon & bookshelf apart. & i can advocate for my own happiness. i can bee alone & bee okay w/ it. my phone doesnt have to bee constantly buzzing. to quote SATC: "thats the thing about needs. sometimes when you get them met, you dont need them anymore."
@ THE END OF THE DAY, I DONT NEED HIM. I NEED ME TO THE BEST I CAN BEE. & I COULDN’T BE THAT PERSON WHEN I WAS W/ HIM.
~~~
Signed with love,
the diarykeeper, eii wyy nae.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.