a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
a tiny, tiny something before I go.
(posted on Thursday, May 21 by eii wyy nae.)
to get out of bed very early,
only,
only,
to get back in bed & feel his warmth.
as if you've never felt it before.
I think that when your lungs won’t let you sleep at night, you should make a teepee with your blankets & play cowboys & pirates with the ghost children of the house, hiding milk cups in the corner & lugging your encyclopedia & bear books to rest your head upon. Sleeping on books & dreaming of unicorns with brown tummies, drinking berry tea.
Sometimes my street can be the quietest place in the world, but lately the footsteps never seem to stop. Stomp, stomp! Like baby elephants. The children leaving their Wellington boots at the front porch.
This weather isn't all that lovely today. My nose has turned blue & my teeth chatter most night times. But I do love watching the world in their tea-cozy hats & snow boots, jumping in puddles & holding hands (even hands find a little love in wintertime.).
My hair, is or isn’t growing longer now but I am finding it all over the house, down the plug hole, in my cereal. It doesn’t seem to want to stay on my head. It’s a bit silly.
I dreamt my love & I are going to wrap up warm & try & find his star in the sky that I bought him a few years ago. It is getting clearer at night. I just miss my attic room where I would hang out of the window & try and find Orion’s belt & Draco.
I miss the birds singing at five twenty am.
pyypyy (hubby), I love you & I miss you like crazy. <3>
Signed with love,
the diarykeeper, pyy&wyy’s.
Labels: brown tummies, cowboys., orion’s belt and draco, puddles, snow boots, wellington, wintertime