a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
a quick hello.
(posted on Wednesday, May 20 by eii wyy nae.)
oh my! it has been too long. too long. too long. I can't believe it’s been longer than a week since my last post. it makes me sad that I haven't been able to post lately. I miss it dearly! as well as reading all of your wonderful blogs. =]
it seems as if I have been away for an entire sparkly life time & two moons.
so very exhausted I am. sprinting around all day & week. I forgot it was a wednesday. tomorrow I will sleep in. tucked away under my butterfly sheets. nice & warm I will stay. & drift off into a sweet-sweet daydream. of sunshine & daisies. cotton candy & pink sprinkles.
unicorns & little fairies.
& I will wake with a smile with pyypyy in my thoughts, & I will be all rested. but still I may spend the following days on the sofa in front of the lappy & home alone. drinking hot cocoa as it rains outside. I think it is most appropriate for the pouring-ssy season.
my little blue snowflake cookie monster~~ pyywyy is his name. he is named after pyypyy (wafi) & wyywyy (me). he would told me he loved me tonight when I kissed him on the nose. he is so sweet to snuggle me at night.
pyypyy, you’re the camel, "untaaa" in my savannah. <3>
signed with love,
the diarykeeper, pyy&wyy’s.
Labels: butterfly sheets, cookie monster, hot cocoa, pouring-ssy season., sparkly life time, sprinting, sweet-sweet daydream
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.