please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.






Recently I have been pushing too many people away and I am trying to make amends. I think I am forgetting who I am (but that doesn’t mean I am arrogant.) or maybe I never knew to start with. My living room floor is covered in crayola pencils and half finished symphonies all about sleepless sailors and buried treasure and one day I should like to finish a story and post it to a strangers address. Imagine how shocked they would be opening a big envelope with messy scribbles and hearts, but I know that I shall be smiling, but I am unsure if I have the will to smile.

I spent so much time asleep. The leaves have suddenly turned gold and the squirrels never looked so elegant. Elle coo’s when she sees them. My hair is suddenly half way down my back and it falls into my eyes when I am trying to bake crumbles. Soon I shall have to visit the hairdressers and I am scared. I want it to be golden now. I have fallen in love with dear patrick doyle’s music and fed bread to the cygnets at the lake. I have read and re-read about captian oldknowe and festi and linnet. My list of books to read is getting longer and longer.
Labels: buried treasure, captian oldknowe, crayola pencils, kite-eyes., messy hearts, sleepless sailors