a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
i miss them like molly missed her percy.
(posted on Tuesday, May 5 by eii wyy nae.)
Today I have not been at all well. I have an awful head cold which makes me have a little trouble breathing and my brother and I were playing just a little while ago and I had a terrible fall and hit my head against the wall and I cried and cried and cried.
I am not so brave you see.
So all day I have been wrapped in a tight cave beneath my duvet and brontë came up to look after me for a little too. I made lots of honey on toast for myself and mommy bought me some chocolate biscuits home. I do not feel so poorly now.
I miss luna, I do, and I miss neville. I miss them like missing my pappy's pepermint smell when I am not there, and the smell of his wooly jumpers. I miss them like missing captain bethan's laughter, the most wonderous laughter that grows inside you like beautiful roses and whenever you think of her, her laughter rings softly in your bones. I miss them like missing my music box and my standing on tippy-toes to watch the ballerina spin in her glitter tutu, my chocolate hair falling over her like a forest. I miss them like grazed knees and cotton socks and sweetie rings.
I miss them like molly missed her percy.
My eyes are sleepy. I miss them like my bones miss my bed. Hurry home my teddy. Hurry home my babar. We haven't ate our chocolate pennies yet.
Signed with love,
the diarykeeper, ‘ my charliegirl.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.