a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
with just a hint of lime & lemongrass.
(posted on Wednesday, March 18 by eii wyy nae.)
Uh-oh how I have missed so much. It is lovely to be home and back into the late night blog browse.

Disaster struck back at the cousin's house. I was helping stripping wallpaper in darling little Ralph's nursery (as they hadn't done it all.), and we came across serious cracks down one wall - which now needs a big repair, so I ended up just hanging out with my cousin and little Ralph, whilst her husband-to-be was away. However, when they've sorted that all out, I will finally be able to get on with it, until then, I can sketch and plan it out and finally show you all the snapshots when it gets done!
Well overdue; but here's where I let you in on the secret that is the crazy-pink bathroom, didn't get the avacado suite in though. But isn't it just adorable. *excited*. Still, it was decorated before they moved in, and they're going to replace it (makes me sad.).

And the beautiful old piano, I was playing it and wishing I could play ALL sorts of MAGICAL tunes.
This evening, mommy and I went to the “bottom” of the mall and picked the freshly fallen apples from the store and made an apple and raspberry crumble. It was so lovely! *yummy*

I haven't taken many snapshots recently. It felt umph…(insert word.)…umph…today.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: avocado suite, fallen apples, magical tune.s, old piano