a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
before I die
(posted on Wednesday, March 18 by eii wyy nae.)
I love this site. It is used to be “funny” to me seeing how some people say really frivolous things while others take the deep road. However, my perception has changed somehow.
Personally, before I die I want to experience reckless, out of control, all consuming love. No matter how soul-shattering and blinding it is, I wanna give it a go. Because as a “Piscean” I am predisposed to be a bit of a sucker for romantic punishment. Forever and then, I started and will rather end my life being wafi’s.
My life I should say is dedicated to run that way, to be his forever more.I would have said 'find contentment' or 'be happy' or something similar to the one in the photo above, and hack that’s marilda in that snapshot. Which I also want of course, but I'm a bit stuck on this love thing for the moment.
What about you? What do you want to do before you die?
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: deep road, frivolous, hasty, out of control, romantic punishment, soul shattering., thoughtless
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.