please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.







It's always a little chilly, the leaves always seem to be just about to fall.Sometimes I sit at my desk and I wonder what exactly I am doing. I go through each day of my existence and never really question it, I try and needle my mommy into letting me stay out an extra hour, I blackmail my daddy into an extra pair of shoes.
I close the doors to my teensy tiny little garotte room and let the magazine cutouts that cover the walls whisper to me tales of shoes that cost 10 000 pounds and a dress with diamond fasteners. I am a simple girl at heart though. I've always been happy with pink macaroons, with freshly brewed tea and newspapers and poppies and daisies. I never wanted (nor will I ever get.) that million dollar condominium, the car that celebrities drive, the wardrobe the size of a house filled with couture and designer labels.
I am coming off an awful sap, but it just hit me, sitting here at my desk, looking out my window onto the street. It is warm, but a little cold inside me, and the leaves look like they're just about to fall. I want to call my darling charlieboy, wafi rahim up and share a glass of red wine with him, watching it all.
Labels: breath slowing, crazy love, imagination, meringue., million dollar condo, mind’s eye, pink macaroons, teensy