a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
you caught me.
(posted on Friday, February 20 by eii wyy nae.)
“ I Love you more than the sun gives us life, and the moon that gives up wonder”.My heart is sleeveless and separating, like curdled eggs, like oil and water.I will not forget.Be the one. Spin me around baby.
I’m pretty sure charlieboy’s hair is made from fairy dust. If I could bottle it, I would. I’d sell it to pseudo-hippies at Glastonbury and wear wings made from coat-hangers and ribbon. They would bless me and I’d just laugh at the irony of their middle-aged hypocrisy and mid-life crisis.His eyes are shapes that only angels, I’m sure, would make with their hands. They are ovals, yet perfect circles at the same time and the white - the white is like that of the clouds I imagine heaven to be floored with.

Charlieboy’s laugh is an addiction in itself. It is a drug. It grips your throat when it’s not there and when it is you fly through the roof and above their voices and up towards the yellow ball that light up the sky. Nothing could ever prepare me for the scar such a perfect sound could leave upon my head and heart.It is a noise that tastes like strawberries and cream on your tongue.
Thank you forever lots for last night’s convo. “I miss you berabishly.” (: It meant a whole lot to me baby. “I miss you too love.”
Signed with love,
the diary keeper,' mycharliegirl.
Labels: love forever.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.