a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.






Last Saturday night was a blast, I must say. The peepos ain’t shy doing their boogie, taps, tango, ballet, salsa, foxtrots on the dance-floor, ugh I could go on and on like fo-eh-vah on the list. I wasn’t sure whether I had spent a smashing time the other night. Each and every one of them seemed to dance with their boyfie/girlfie; not to mention holding their hands together, tight like neither one does want to let go, and whispered “this is OUR night. Let’s do this, love.”
eer. It’ll be cool if I have got a chinwag on my outfit - instead. Well believe-it-or-not loveliest, my dress more or less looks the same like the bottom snapshot, apart from the color – that is. (I copied entirely from this lovely snappy. sighs.) I spent plenty for that outfit! Boutiques oh you boutiques, can you offer some cheap sale after sometime?
I am just trying to fool myself and as I type this I know that I am, by far, not the only woman out there who does this. Why, why, why? I'm thinking I shouldn't be sitting here typing right now. I should be spending the last few quiet moments before my little one wakes up from his nap curled up on the couch with my pups, sipping my tea.So if you'll please excuse the mild mannered rantings of one sleep deprived girl. I'm off to put my feet up and maybe even rest my eyes for 10 minutes or so, and to remind myself that...tomorrow is another day. (:
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: chink, double up., dusty corner, grumblebum, meek, quiet moments, roll-into-a-ball