a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
tag tag tag, I'm in it.
(posted on Sunday, February 22 by eii wyy nae.)
5 things found in my bag.
1. ipod
2. housekeys to mommy’s crib.
3. cool muji pen my loveliest Angel got me, it has 5 coloured nibs and a pencil.
4. strawberry cupcake shape lipbalm, another gift by Angel.
5. american issue of elle!
5 things found in my wallet.
1. student card.
2. uk’s bus ticket. lols.
3. orange giraffe sequin and orange foam heart sequin.
4. £3'13p. (oh-uh waay long time ago.)
5. family snappies.
5 favorite things in my room.
1. my lappy.
2. my unpacked suitcase with everything in it.
3. my row of coloured nail varnish.
4. the stack of photographs I recently developed that all need to be photo-albumed.
5. fashion images I collected that are on my walls.
5 things I want to do right now.
1. have a cup of tea.
2. travel to dreamland
.3. have my own apartment, small I don't mind, with a diamond shop below that I own. gahs!
4. look into fashion forecasting and fashion research based jobs. yeah right. -_-“
5. make my momy a big cake with real cherries and chocolate.
5 things I'm into.
1. wafi, wafi and wafi.
2. blogging, I think I’m obsessed. I get so inspired by some of the cute and fancy blogs, images etc.
3. mary-kate olsen...I lo-uh-ve!
4. watching gossip girl and big brother. (annoyingly addictive.)
5. strawberry picking with my aunt, and eating them with sugar.
5 impressions of cute rags and scribbles who tagged me.
1. she is cool, her name a giveaway, her profile picture a fact.
2. she has such a cute hair cut that I want, but too scared to do.
3. she has the most amazing collection of inspirational fashion images.
4. I love her way of thinking, ambling the streets alone, and loving it.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: meme vs melee, tags.