a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
bunny hop-hop.
(posted on Sunday, February 22 by eii wyy nae.)
I was so utterly honored when the ultra stylish and original Eve, asked me if I wanted to be her first La Chouchou de Semaine (sweetheart of the week, that is.). It was such a surprise when I read the comment, I am just so completely flattered and thankful. And isn't her little award absolutely adorable? There was also an interview she had me do so if you want to check it out go to her site.
Thanks again Eve! <3
Oh-uh today is Sunday, one of-not my least favorite day of the week. It means that Monday is near, and since all I can think about is Monday, it is impossible to enjoy the last day of the weekend. aayy wait a minute, I’m not schooling anymore.
Ugh whatever.
But today was actually quite relaxing. I spent a lot of the day catching up on drawing and reading (trying to avoid writing my ps, all over again.), which I thought was perfect for an ultra rainy and dreary Sunday morning.
Then I ended up remembering on once going to see a French movie with a loveliest at our one independent movie theater *joke* that I seriously cannot remember the name of it - not because I didn't like it, which I did very much. It was very 'Fugitive'-esque, but tons better in my opinion. And the main actor looked like a younger, cuter, and Frencher (hahs, creating my own adjectives, I know.) version of Dustin Hoffman. By the end of the movie, I couldn't help but cry after all that he had been through.And then I came home and watched one of my netflix movies that has sitting around for the past couple of days called “Broken English”, which I surprisingly loved. I am not a big Parker Posey fan, but wow – I loved her in this, she really made you feel for her and relate to her hopeless romantic love story of needing to find that perfect someone.
But it wasn't cliché or cheesy at all, I definitely had a few crying moments (which is not a surprise, I am such a sap). And boy is that Frenchman - Melvil Poupaud, beautiful. There is something about brooding men with accents that I am so infatuated with. I really love excuses to just watch movies, draw and read; especially when I am so tired of being so-uh-damn jobless right now.
And now peepo, I thought I would bring out my nerd glasses to spice things up a bit. (:
Au revoir dearies. <3
Signed with love,
the diarykeeper, ' my charliegirl.
Labels: bunnies, cloud.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.