a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
A maniac & that's for sure.
(posted on Sunday, February 8 by eii wyy nae.)
A maniac & that's for sure.
YAY! It's finally my turn to play the "List 6 Weird or Quirky Things About You" game. YAY!
I was tagged by beth. Now I'll throw my weird cards on the table.
1. I really hate automatic flushing toilets. We are not children, for god’s sake. We should be able to flush responsibly. I hate the nervous feeling of wondering when it's going to flush. It seems to me that this modern feature wastes more water. Sometimes they flush 3 times per person! Also, I can't shake the feeling that the little black motion sensor is actually a camera, and there is a "security flush guard" down in the basement who’s watching and controlling all the flushing action.
2. Sometimes I get jealous of people who are sick. Before my mommy freaks out, I'll have you know that I'm very grateful for my good health. I get a cold once or twice a year. I'm never sick enough to skip chores or school (yeah right.). But whenever I overhear at school that someone called in sick, I think "When am I going to get to use my sick hours for something other than dentist appointments?" It seems so cozy to get to call in sick. Next time I get a cold, I'm going to use a sick day.
3. I can't remember the last time I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And I have definitely never made one for myself. -_-“ I like peanut butter on toast and jam on toast. But not all together, people. Peanut butter and jam together on saltine crackers is a different story.
4. I like vinegar so much I could drink it. And I have before. In China, at fancy restaurants they had little bottles of vinegar at each place setting, with little straws to poke through the lids!
They were little vinegars to drink! Some of them were good flavors and some not. But I loved it anyway. I love anything with Balsamic vinegar, salt and vinegar potato chips, just the smell - after finishing a meal that I pour Balsamic vinegar all over, I drink the leftover vinegar that's in the bowl. I like to eat vinegary stuff until the insides of my cheeks are raw. hehs!
xoxoxo.
5. I have the books Cat in the Hat and How the Grinch Stole Christmas in Latin. Nerdy, I know. But at least I didn't want to start a Harry Potter Latin club like some of the people I know of.
6. I think the Verizon Wireless guy is cute. The one who wears the glasses and the grey jumpsuit. Whenever I see him on billboards or buses or commercials I think, "Gosh he's attractive." He never talks, only just smiles and nods. I like that. Whatever, really.
Now I'm supposed to tag 6 people to play this game. I think I saw that Kory and Carlee have already done this game, so I'll spare them. I hope the blog chain letter gods don't come and give me 6 years of bad luck!
the diarykeeper,
' my charliegirl.
Labels: maniacs, meme vs melee.