a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Fairytales can come true.
(posted on Sunday, February 8 by eii wyy nae.)
Fairytales can come true.
It can happen to you.If you're young at heart.For it is hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind.If you're young at heart.(Old Frank Sinatra song.) (:
A sprinkling of a recent conversation with my loveliest...
anna-belle: elll, I think I'm magic or something?
me: Really, magic?
anna-belle: yep, ‘cause every time I really want something to happen, it just happens. I don't know why, but it does!
me: huh, that is totally magic my dear.
I think most of us have experienced this sense of wonder. I sure hope so anyway. My whole life has been filled with this kind of “magic”. Now don't get me wrong, I have had some pretty horrible experiences as well, not to mention, it's just the pale in comparison to all the beauty that has flowed through me - around me. The more I stay open to possibilities, the more things seem to be happening.
Maybe I am traipsing around viewing the world through rose coloured glasses (this just happens to be one of my favorite blue rodeo songs.) hehs.
I am totally blessed out, peepo.
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: awe-inspiring, enchantment, rose-coloured-glasses., splendor, syrupy convo, traipse, young-at-heart