a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
you are my sweetest downfall.
(posted on Wednesday, January 21 by eii wyy nae.)
Don't you just love Regina Spektor? Things are a little crazy round here (Parents' Afternoons! Assemblies! Flights! Police! Curry!), so I'm taking time out for a meme before launching back into the melee!

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT.
1. My last relationship = Um...I don’t have one wuh! Stop it.
2. I am listening to = Love story & broken strings.
3. Maybe I should = Call Air Canada. Get another haircut. Text & call him. hmph. Who knows?
missing #4
5. Chocolate is = Fabulosity! But nowhere near as good as cheese.
6. I don't understand = Backstabbing, babitches and cattiness. What's the point? Break out the positive, people!
7. I have lost my respect for = THEM, babitches.
8. I last ate = A reeeallly good cookie.
9. The meaning of my display name = Well, my name's charliegirl, I live in the country, and I like fairytales.
10. Someday= Somehow.
11. I will always remember = that kiss. Still the best ever.
12. Love = remains a mystery. And everything, according to Common and Lily Allen.
13. My ‘MySpace’ is = there. And fun, for the main part.
14. I get annoyed = about ineptitude - there was some MAJOR doorslamming and footstamping about this on Thursday; I believe in getting anger out.
15. Gala night = I’ve done with galas enough in the past. It’s nothing new to me. Now, PTEB is going to launch one, oh boy, only girls who are thirsty enough will be attending – like babitches! boo!
16. Parties = totally depends on who's there! Good mates & good banter = good times.
17. Simple kisses = Oh, yes please, ‘W’. Btw, what's a complicated kiss?
18. Today was = off to a good start with an awesome almost 9 hour sleep. Good Lord I needed that!
19. I wish = I had something which I don't. Who doesn't?
20. Is your hair wet? = No, but it's looking a little “blondey” today.
21. Is your cell phone right near you? = Yep, both.
22. Do you miss someone? = No more than usual!
23. Are you wearing chap-stick? = Vaseline baby, keeping it old school.
24. Are you tired? = Not really - see answer 18.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: meme vs melee.