a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Please help, mr Cable Guy.
(posted on Friday, January 23 by eii wyy nae.)
Please H-H-Help, mr Cable Guy.
To our dearest loving mr.cable guy,
Hereby I genuinely writing to you, and profoundly requesting to please fix those cables as fast as possible. Personally I can’t stand the heat; this people in this very country oh-so-not-in-love-hence-they-hate “smoldering” themselves whilst the sun is jolly smiling above them. Sincerely this ain’t Miami plus, the wind/breeze doesn’t do much help with cooling-our-body-system at the moment.
Mr.cable guy, you’ve got to listen to what I am meaning to say at this moment in time. I wish I can sneak out and meet you in person - then peek a quick look on what you are working on which happened to fatally taking you so-uh long.
Generally I almost feel like I am the sweatiest human alive eva-ah in this entire space. Thank heavens the universe is still orbiting normally. So far both of my lappy and hp are “on its last legs”, and I hate the fact that I’ve to blame it on you - for this very matter.
As I was saying, I don’t want to but don’t make me.
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: bellyache., fussing, on-its-last-legs, whining
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.