a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
A dim ochre-forest-glow hidden in my dream.
(posted on Tuesday, January 13 by eii wyy nae.)
A dim ochre-forest-glow hidden in my dream.
It is still light out this evening. I am writing to you sitting by my bedroom window, did the gig-geek outs with my bangsats gangg, and the sky is dusky eggshell-blue, peppered with small golden clouds. They all glow from the inside out, as if they are each hiding their own personal sunshines.
If I were lucky enough to have my own sunshine, I would protect it too. Sheild it forever and ever. Like Lily did her Harry. <333
My socks are pulled up to my knees, it is getting to be quite cold, due to the passionate pouring. I had a dinner downstairs with mommy tonight. Apple crumble! y-y-yes! I had missed apple crumble, the warmth of it inside your tummy, sugar coated teeth.
Keep having an awful amount of dreams, they change every few minutes, but each dream feels so incredibly long. My sleep makes me sleepy. I dream of Robbie, Briony Tallis and her white dress, the parka raincoat with lace about the pockets, Miranda's white swan haunting Michael, Sara's ghost saying her goodbyes to Albert, poor Bertie in his bed watching ghostgirls disappear, Cecilia reading Clarissa in her bedroom, thimbles.
I'll wait for you, come back.
You see, I dream of my books so often that I forget where the books end and the dreaming begins. I worry that in years to come, when I remember all the books I have ever read, I won't remember them as they were written down. My dreams will lift the words unwillingly from their pages and replace them with make-believe scenes that only ever existed inside my head.
The sun never rises in my dreams. Never sets. It is either dusk or dawn, the only light being a dim ochre-glow hidden by a forest. The trees are painted molten. There are shadows, fireflies and pale moons.
But not the sun, the sun is never to be seen.
I always have a forest in my dreams.
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: apple crumble, long dreams, make-believe scenes., personal sunshines
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.