a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
pretending until we are not.
(posted on Thursday, November 19 by eii wyy nae.)
so, even though this will kill me ...
but,
happy 20th birthday {insertname} ... my wish for you is for only {insertword} ahead.
& on a side of note, i deserve so much more than you’ve been handed & i know it has been hard for me to rub out what had happened for every november 19th & all the things we’ve celebrated together but i hope that this day, this 20th year of your life is a starting point whereby I WILL FORGET TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. I WILL FORGET. I WILL.
hopefully i’ll be back to my old self in just {for-god’s-willing-when-that-time-will-come}. & time will screw you – for good.
~~~
you’ve gotten me through so much.
NOT signed with love,
the diarykeeper, eii wyy nae.
{on the other side of the world}
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.