a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Silence.
(posted on Saturday, April 25 by eii wyy nae.)
Silence is the language God speaks. And everything elseis a bad translation.~Thomas Keating~
I so want to drown into innocence.
The innocence I once knew
but nowseems to be gone forever.
I know it's still there,
but am I able
to ever
find it back?
Maybe it's hiding from me,
because it doesn't want to be found
by a person
like me.

Sometimes I am blinded
by the ugliness
in this world
while all I really want
is to see
feel
and smell
it's beauty.
I keep asking myself this same thing...over and over again.
But no answer...

Someone...
take me for a walk
and talk to me
let me know
everything
will be alright
in the end.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: not-so-blessed-silence, on my own.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.