a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Q&A tag.
(posted on Thursday, April 9 by eii wyy nae.)
I was tagged by the ever lovely Anna, so here are my answers.These are the rules:
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag eight other un-tagged people.

what is your current obsession? - reading blogs, wafirahim, eating frozen pineapple, wafirahim & ugly betty!
what are you wearing now? - floral skirt, black tee and a cardigan.
do you nap a lot? - I used to be terrible for falling asleep during the day, I try not to now so I sleep little bit better at night.
why is today special? - it is sunny, I overheard the funniest conversation between three little “old” ladies in spa, I got let out of bed early and had a laugh at some epic fashion disasters.
what would you like to learn to do? - I so badly want to learn to become a better person.
what's for dinner? - I cheated and stuck a fish pie in the microwave, laziness. -_-“
what was the last thing you bought? - some treats for coco and some backs for creating earrings.
what are you listening to right now? - kayangan.
what is your favorite weather? - sunshine and warmth.
what is on your bedside table? - a heap of magazines and an un-finished letter because for some reason I dislike using my desk to write on.
what's your style? - mainly girly, often slouchy. *rambling.*
what is your most challenging goal right now? - getting my love work done. sniffs.
say something to the person who tagged you. - thanks for tagging me sweetheart, you are wonderful and ever so talented! (:
if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be? - I'd probably stay here, or hereabouts, maybe I'd live in the city in an apartment by the water front.
favourite vacation spot? – cornwall.
name the things you cannot live without. – wafirahim, family, friends, love, imagination, & hope.
what would you like to have in your hands right now? - ump...wafirahim! (:
what would you like to get rid of? - dilemmas.
what was the last book you read? - I have been so bad at finding time to read lately, the last thing I read was some mediocre chick lit.
if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? - tough one.
where can you explore for just one hour? - I quite fancy Paris.
what language do you want to be able to speak? - love!
what do you want to be when you grow up? - content, anything else would be a bonus.
I tag who-ever wants to play along and do this tag, I never know who to pick and who'll actually want to do it..so yeah, have at it loves!
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: memee.