a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
productivity, work thy magic.
(posted on Tuesday, April 7 by eii wyy nae.)
Well, once again, it's been too many days since my last blog for my liking. But, here I am. It's altogether too late for me to be typing away, but I am still on a productivity-high, and perhaps this is a good way to wind down. I am almost all well. I lost track of points in the battle between Cold and I.

Short story long, cold pretty much kicked my bootie for the first couple of days, but my perseverance in napping and green-tea-ing came through in the end, and the cold lasted only about 4 or 5 days - not too bad. As I wrote about in earlier blogs, lots of balls I had in the air came crashing down all at once a couple of weeks ago. And, so I have been trying to be more diligent about keeping track of which balls –exactly - I have flung up! With a fresh wind of inspiration, I woke at 8 am (o-kay, actually coco begged, cajoled, pleaded, and finally promised me his first born to wake up and go to the gym with him, and I peeled myself off the sheets with eyes half open refusing to smile.) and went to the gym.

Last Sunday was sunny and warm, coco and I went to work on a little gardening when we got home. It was wonderful. I haven't done much gardening for lack of soil and space, but I discovered a gardening diva within and gleaned lots of life from tilling the soil, watching it topsy turve and tumble, thinking about how much life is like a garden. And as I reached under each plant and pulled out dead leaves, as I pruned, I thought about life ... and the fact that things always have to die for new growth to happen.

With my hands in the cool mud, I felt really connected to it all.to my creator, to my past and future, to life. *sweet moment of bliss.* Then, it was off to the “dog park” to allow aunt lola’s sweet charlie to run to his heart's content so that her evening would be quiet and bark-free, because evenings are quiet and bark-free when charlie gets his exercise and falls asleep on the couch after dinner. After the “dog park” came laundry, cleaning, sorting, and then mommy with a box of doughnuts from "The Donut Man" *giggle* to help me recuperate the calories I burned earlier at the gym.
Well, I guess I shouldn't press my luck and give you the entire play by play of my weekend. But, suffice it to say, I have accomplished a lot for two days – at least according to my standards. I lo-uh-ve checks~
So, I go to sleep content with a weekend well-lived ... even if I did lose an hour.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: content, dog park, fling ups, productivity-high., the donut man, topsy turve, weekend well-lived