a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
a thousand times for you.
(posted on Tuesday, March 10 by eii wyy nae.)
It has officially been a very long months since I have been “living” in this blog. Sad. I wonder if everybody is so incredibly busy.
Let's see, some exciting things have been going on though, since last I posted. Emily is auditioning for college scholarships on the 21st and 22nd. Jammie is playing the first movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Golliwogg's Cakewalk by Debussy, and the first movement of Mozart's Sonata in D Major (K. 311). She is super nervous but super excited as well.
Also, Anna-belle auditioned for her school's spring play, which is Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, and she got the part of Titania, which I am thrilled about. I'll try to post some pictures of Anna-belle’s costume if I can – it is so-uh gorgeous!
Anyways, I have done some serious reading while I was away. I finished Emma by Jane Austen which I think I liked better than “Pride and Prejudice” (heresy I know.). I just found Emma to be a much more intriguing character than Lizzie Bennett. I also read “Gone With the Wind” which is now my all-time favorite book.
I still have to see the movie, and I am psyched to see Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable. Jammie has already have a movie night planned with her loveliest. She broke her promise. Tonight is suppose to be our night. -_-“ They are going to watch Emma (with Gwyneth.) Gone with the Wind, and Once.

I read Jane Eyre again for nothing and I just finished The Kite Runner, which was very good as well. I cried at the end. I re-read four of the Charlie Bone books in about three days, which are written for like preteens, but are extremely good. I just have to find the fifth one now. I bought Sense and Sensibility and Ophelia for nothing, so those will be my next thing to tackle. I considered getting Wuthering Heights, but I ended up putting it back.
So finally, I thought I'd leave you with a couple pictures that make me wish it was springtime.
Don't you wish you had gardens like these? I know I do. I fall asleep at night sometimes dreaming about beautiful gardens that look like Thomas Kincaide paintings!
Adieu mes belles.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper, ‘my charliegirl.
Labels: thousand times.