a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
there's a hole in my tights delilah.
(posted on Thursday, February 19 by eii wyy nae.)
I'm not supposed to be here right now, but something bad has happened! Apart from the obvious and usual boy trouble, I yet have a hole in my tights!! What on earth. This is such a disaster! I know. I've had these tights for absolutely ages. And wish not to part with them.
Plus, I have no other black tights, and they are my life essentials right now! We've been through a lot.
Look, you can see my coral painted toe.Replay...
"Look trixie-lui! Look! A hole! What do I do?"
"Sniff Sniff."
"Oh-Uh."
But then, mommy came home (from shopping.), and magically appear some cherries in her shopping bag. I was slightly happier. At least the tights are still wearable right now. Work I was thinking of. So, still in a presentable state.
Signed with love,
the diarykeeper, 'my charliegirl.
Labels: delilah., hole, tight
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.