a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Proust questionnaire.
(posted on Monday, February 9 by eii wyy nae.)
Proust questionnaire.
The Proust Questionnaire is a questionnaire about one's personality, first popularized by the responses given by the French writer Marcel Proust.
From wikipedi. Here we go!
Your most marked characteristic? laughing, big bully, loving.
The quality you most like in a man? they take things more easy, not stressing too much about things. eer.
The quality you most like in a woman? their quality to handle many things at the same time. yep.
What do you most value in your friends? I can trust them, they make me laugh and happy.
What is your favorite occupation? clinical psychologist *sniffs* and adventurer.
What is your dream of happiness? finding true love, having great loveliests/loving family, experience life and healthy life.
What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes? lose my love ones and not living life fully.
What would you like to be? little skinnier like I used to be and having reddish-pink hair.
In what country would you like to live? NYC or London, English country side would be amazing too.
What is your favorite color? lilac/any shades of purple will do.
What is your favorite flower? White lilies.
What is your favorite bird? each and every one of them, I lo-uh-ve.
Who are your favorite prose writers? I don´t have any.
Who are your favourite poets? not really into poets but lately I have been reading some poets by Eino Leino (finnish poet writer.). It takes some time to clearly understand poets.
Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Rhett Butler, I guess.
Who are your favorite heroines of fiction? Scarlett o´hara, eer.
Who are your favorite composers? many.
Who are your favorite painters? Kaj Stenvall is the first that comes in my mind. I adore his work!
Who are your heroes in real life? my grandmother/popo, she has gone through so much without my kongkong. my dearest family and loveliests & bangsats. wafi. I definitely look up to him.
Who are your favorite heroines of history? cleopatra. hehs.
What are your favorite names? charliegirl and charlieboy. <3
What is it you most dislike? them.
What historical figures do you most despise? Hitler definitely.
What event in military history do you most admire? when Brunei became independent. *clueless*.
What reform do you most admire? lols.
What natural gift would you most like to possess? will power.
How would you like to die? when I’m sleeping, in peace and that I have loved my life.
What is your present state of mind? philosophical.
Gad this was so tricky! So easy questions but kinda hard to answer.
the diarykeeper,
' my charliegirl.
Labels: pressing-my-brain., proust questionnaire