a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
a little extra protein, I suppose.
(posted on Monday, February 23 by eii wyy nae.)
Nothing profound to share today. In fact, it's just the opposite.I think I swallowed a spider. In fact it isn’t today, but roughly around two years ago. Yuck!
A dear loveliest gave me biscotti that morning, and I ate it with my caramel steamer (yum.), and inevitably, a few chunks fell in the milk. I didn't think anything of them as I drank it, assuming them all to be sweet almond-ey bread.
BUT.
Then I filled that same mug with cold water and drank it during my next class. I tracked with my dearest teacher as she discussed life cycle developmental milestones. And I think she was right about at the part where parents of young children become parents of adolescents when I looked into my water and saw what appeared to be - a spider leg.I don't like spider legs, even when they are attached to spider bodies.
e-e-eew.

Thank heavens it ain't some kind of mice.
It has something to do with the hair on them, and the way they bend in like 3 or 4 different places, and the way they stop cold - like a statue - when they see you coming. But I especially don't like spider legs when they are unattached and in my cup o' water. And then I really don't like them when they float around, taunting me, with their not so subtle reminder that a body is missing, and chances are, that I've consumed it.So, I debated as to whether or not I wanted to isolate said leg and verify its identity, and then decided that seeing it even closer would only creep me out more. What was done was done.
My classmate, R’, looked at it, though, and concurred with me that it was most likely what I'd suspected.And by that point, it was break time. We'd finished parents of adolescents and were going to head into parents launching children from the home after the break. I took my cup and dumped it out in the bushes outside class.If it really was a spider leg, poor little spider. I suppose it's safe to say that his day was far worse than mine.
Signed with love,
the diary keeper,‘my charliegirl.
Labels: guzzle., missing body parts, munch, parents of adolescent, spider