please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.






Wait, they don't love you like I do.
I remember when I was four-teen, I had this live journal, my very first live journal, called something for tooth fairies hush about. gad! I wrote about friendships and television and my very first year of high school in my raw, little voice; my sentences marked with horrible grammar and broken links to my website "poisen apple" (misspelling unintentional). I made one of my best and longest-lasting buddies and gangs on that journal.
Later on, I would discover photography, become obsessed with a television show called Kingdom Hospital, consider switching high schools, discover my own opinions on faith and politics and, five journals and five years later, grow up.

Only a few minutes ago, with the help of that good buddy I’ll be mentioning ALOT in future, I deleted all the entries on this journal (don't worry, they're all backed up on my computer.) As a compulsively organized person, I constantly switch journals or privatize all previous entries in order to "start over". This is another one of those attempts, of course.
This is also my paining nostalgia taking hold and revitalizing a form of web design I had practiced in middle school (the so called "personal" site!). Over the past few months, I have learned, once again, that due to my compulsive organization, the blogosphere just isn't my place. I love writing articles, but hate the look of blogs, their clutter and their nature. Therefore, I am destroying my very first and foremost blog of mine, and instead embedding this journal on my homepage.
Killing two birds with one stone, ganggg! poohs.

Labels: blogosphere, feeling suga-suga, paining nostalgia, spun world.