a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Reaching the "me" out.
(posted on Friday, January 16 by eii wyy nae.)
Reaching the "me" out.
holla y’all,
Well, without getting into the hairy details (because I am tired, and the hairy details are ugly, and I'm not up to dwelling "in the hair" anymore tonight! Trust me, I'm going somewhere with this. pftt.), I need to tell you that I had a hard day today. I had two really difficult, really long conversations with different people about unrelated topics.
And both convos just broke my heart.I don't mind having my world shaken up a bit; I usually don't mind when that happens. In fact, lots of times, I think it is a pretty important part of being alive - that whole occasional earth-shaking phenomenon.
But, today was too much.

Just SO-OH too much, ganggg!
There was too much hurt, too much unnecessary pain - too much. It was the kind of day that leaves you sort of limp, in your bed, wishing to wake up to a place down the road, where things make more sense.
I am O-kay. I have got good roots. But, would you send a prayer, or warm thought, or love my way?
Thank you forever lots.
I could use a lil'.... (:
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: convos, earth-shaking, uncalled for pain.
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.