a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
The first of many times.
(posted on Saturday, January 3 by eii wyy nae.)
The first of many times.
Why another blog?
Fuh! “wh-wh-why” not?
I feel like I'm missing out, like everybody seems to have at least two except me. And dude that’s SO-OH not very pretty or “cool”.
I was still in school when people first got online and there was no myspace®, all you did was surf the net, join some groups and chat online, and just right after last few years you feel like you've been left out as those kiddos that weren't even born when the internet began are everywhere and running the joint. -_-“
Even so, I feel as if I've always been trying to play catch-up. -_-?
The box of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's is calling to me, ugh! I usually answer such calls, but see, I was and really am going to try and limit the carbs, but a bagel with cream cheese is sounding really good right now, especially ever since I can convince myself that it is healthier than Candy Cane Joe-Joe's.
Till then gangggs!
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: candy cane joe-joe's, catching up., kiddos
contact
if you'd like to connect w/ me via a social networking site you can do so @ : facebook {http://www.facebook.com/eiiwyynae}, twitter {https://twitter.com/eiiwyynae} or via email @ {eiiwyynae_dns@live.com} or {eiiwyynae.dns@gmail.com}.