a message for you.
please excuse my dust as this blog site is still under construction.
Being a girl of few words.
(posted on Thursday, January 15 by eii wyy nae.)
Being a girl of few words.
A perfect thing to post; as it requires few words. Specifically, one word answers. Feel free to play along!
I feel *sparkle*.
1. Your cell phone? extinct
2. Your significant other-half? wafi
3. Your hair? sunkissed
4. Your mother? nurturing
5. Your father? artistic
6. Your kids? possibilities(?)
7. Your favourite thing? wafi-inggg
8. Your dream last night? bathtub(?)
9. The room you are in? cozy
10. Your fear? tarantulas
11. What you're not? ordinary
12. Last thing you did before logging on? raingazing
13. Where did you grow up? lakeside
14. What are you wearing? short pant
15. Your lappy? connecting
16. Favourite place? ocean
17. Your mood right now? observant
18. Missing someone? longingly~
19. Something you're not wearing? snowpants
20. Your life? wondrous (:
I'm off to the ocean tomorrow; maybe I can find my voice again while I'm there.
the diary keeper,
‘my charliegirl.
Labels: perfect little words.